8 tbspn (80g) Roasted Barley
8 tbspn (10g) Hops
200g sugar (white or brown)
2g fresh yeast
1/8 tspn lemon juice
1. Bring 5 liters of water to boil (1.32 Gallon) in a large pot. Add roasted barley and hops to the boiling water and keep on low heat for at least 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Brew will foam like real beer, but it will dissolve.
2. Remove from heat and wait until the brew cools to a lukewarm temp.
3. Pour some of that liquid to a glass and add 2g of fresh yeast. When yeast dissolves, add this mixture back into the pot.
4. Add 200g of sugar and 1/8 teaspoon of lemon juice (to counter the sweetness) and stir.
5. When sugar is completely dissolved, strain it using strainer or cheese cloth. Brew is complete.
Now we allow for Fermentation (3-4 days)
6. Pour all the liquid into plastic bottles, leaving room at the top (1⁄4 of the bottle height), squeeze air from the bottles (carbon dioxide will be produced and it will need that room). Bottles should be sealed tight. Store at room temperature, away from the sun.
7. After 24 hours, open bottles very carefully one by one, letting out the excess air. Squeeze once more and store in a cool place for the next few days.
8. Before drinking this delicious, fuzzy and healthy drink, cool in refrigerator for few hours. Brew is best served cold.